Friday, January 20, 2017

This is my happy place


As it happens, I bought these denim flowers months ago and have been waiting for the new Ubud Dreams collection to come out, so we can use them! (just don't ask me how to pronounce it)


Those little squares look like Moroccan tiles and you'll need your trimmer and distress tool. 


We're also making a little tag, it pulls out for some journalling on the back.


I hope you love this paper as much as I do! It is absolutely perfect for photos that look a little washed out and we're using 3 of them! Mine are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2" each. You can adjust the sizes and directions a little, but don't make them too big.

I hope to see you in class. Please note that we're starting at 10am on Monday! It is the first day of school and I want to take the kids in the morning. Don't forget you must book in for Tuesday nights.

Class times: Monday 10am
Tuesday 10am & 6pm
at Scrappin' With Style @ TJ's
Cost is $25 incl all materials


No comments:

Post a Comment