Friday, December 23, 2016

Graduation - a sparkly fairy layout

To all my friends and scrapping buddies - Merry Christmas! I have enjoyed this past year with you all and I'm thankful for your friendship. Listening to each other, sharing what's happening in our lives and having the occasional whinge - you have been my besties all year! I hope every one has a wonderful Christmas. May the new year bring you happiness, health and love.
♥♥♥

We are taking a well deserved break from classes for 2 weeks and will be back with a bang on January 9 and 10. I am super organised and have the first class ready. It's a pretty one, full of fairies, sparkles, flowers and a large velvet leave.


 The paper is again from Fab Scraps and as you know, the quality is just divine. 


I will also show an easy way to colour your metal filigrees with mica powders for a dreamy, soft colour wash.


We are again using the frame maker, but this time we will make covered ones. I have used 2 mini photos (3x4"), but you could use a landscape 4x6" instead, if minis don't suit you.


So, if you are free in January, book in and enjoy making something pretty with a group of friendly ladies.
Class times remain as usual:
Monday 9:30am
Tuesday 10am & 6pm
Cost is $25 and includes everything you need
Please note, unless you're a weekly regular, booking in is highly recommended!

See you all next year!
Geli



No comments:

Post a Comment