Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Today I choose happiness

Are you worried about your layout looking washed out? Muted colours pop when matched with black. 

Let's get out the Cricut machine and have some fun with repetitive shapes. 


The white circles are stamped with a glass lid from one of my jars. It just happens to be the right size. 


Ink the raised side of an embossing folder before running it through the machine and you get an inked design. It always looks a little distressed, which is exactly the look I'm after!


Who says you can't add a little sparkle to a boy's photo? 


Do you every start off scraplifting someone else's layout and it comes out looking totally different? My layout was inspired by this one:

by Missy Whidden, found here. I just loved the overlapping circles, but knew that it would take us forever to die cut these in class, so I cut circles on the Cricut instead. 

♥ Geli ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment