Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A few of my favourite things of 2014

I was looking through some of the layouts and projects I made this year and here are some of my favourites!

1.) "Evie" 
and how to do chunky embossing. 
See the step by step instructions here

2.) My little bird house:
I made this for the Scrapbook Creations blog hop using chipboard, some 100 year old lace and a candle stick. 
See the details here


 3.) Secret journalling using a measuring tape. 
I taught this one at Alison Bevis' Workshop Wonders


4.) "Dream"
as seen recently in Scapbooking Memories. 
It features some highlights in foil. See them a bit better here

5.) "Think Big": 
Teenage boys aren't really all that hard to scrap, at least not as hard as it is to get a photo of them!

6.) "Madison" 
I made this pretty background with a stencil and chalks. See it here. This was recently featured as "technique of the month" in Scrapbooking Memories

7.) "You fill my heart with love":
It was a commission for a sequin feature for Scrapbook Creations. I went from hating my messy jar of sequins to loving them (after I spent a few painful hours sorting them into colours)

8.) Wedding card: 
Made with an embossing folder and coloured in with Twinkling H2Os. You can achieve the prettiest looks with those! Here is a sample of how it looks when Twinkling H2os are used with lots of water and allowed to run...


... and here with very little water to colour in details:

No comments:

Post a Comment