Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Superstar

Last year we took some silly photos near the beach and it's time to scrap them. 


Someone asked for a class project with speech bubbles and here it is! You can either stamp into your bubbles, like I did, or leave them blank and write your own words. Perfect for some silly shots.


For this page you'll need to think of a title with the word "star" in it! For example: superstar, reach for the stars, gang-star (thanks, Janet)

Rhinestone stars are available in class next week or at my2angels (click here)


 I will show you how to fold chevrons. They look a little more 3D this way and are a great way to use up scraps!
And we make these cute circles. You can choose from a great variety of words:


I'm not sure what came over me, but on the weekend I organised a coffee jar worth of sequins by colour (mad, I know!). Now that they're nice and tidy, we will actually use them:


Not sure about doing girly photos? You don't have to! This page goes well with boys too, just pick "manly" colours and designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment