Sunday, December 2, 2012

I am yours

The new Tropicana collection from Kaisercraft is lush. Its vibrant reds and soft teal with cream and a dash of vintage are perfect for tropical holiday photos without sliding into kitsch. If you see it in real life you will love it. 
I have the perfect photos of my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's wedding on Vanuatu.


The red background frame is Tropicana Summer  (I tore the centre out and rolled the edges over) and the cream in the middle is Hibiscus. The teal frame behind the photo is from Breeze, and the rest are from the Tropicana collectables. I glued some pink ric rac just under the rolled edge and a red star flower with a locket charm in the corner to balance the large red hibiscus in the opposite corner. 

The Tropicana collectables make a quick and fuss free embellishment cluster.


The filigree border under the photo gives the layout a bit of class (plus a few white star flowers, they are so very versatile). 


And do you remember the cabochons? If you still don't know how to make your own glass pebbles, go to my post here. It's so easy and looks absolutely fabulous.

 I hope I have inspired you to try out the new Tropicana collection. 

If you have no tropical photos, check out my next blog post coming soon where I used a plain beach photo (not a hibiscus or swaying palm tree in sight)



No comments:

Post a Comment