Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Smile for the camera

Here is a version of the Bicheno layout that I did during class. As you can see, it's quite easy to flip on its head, make it girly, boyish, whatever you want. Thought I'd share.


I used the last scraps of Authentique paper (the rest is on Hugs and Kisses) and some pretty my2angels embellies on it. 
The sweet little camera charm is one of my favourites. It goes with so many looks. I put a little bit of Liquid Pearls in the middle to give it some contrast. 


The red felt heart  (comes in several colours) with a charming pin, an old cotton doily and a die cut doily:


I love it when the girls put on impromptu fashion shows. All their idea, I swear!



1 comment:

  1. very pretty,stunning photo and LO Geli..thanks again for inspo !

    ReplyDelete