Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love you - Valentine's Day layout

Just in time for Valentine's Day next week here comes my new class project. It's got a hidden spot for love letters! 

Open sesame...
...creak!...

Hannah wrote me this sweet little note on a tissue that I want to keep.  You can have love letters, ticket stubs, invites, etc. Whatever you want to hide in here.

Last weekend I had my big birthday party (let's just say a big round number was involved) 


All my wonderful class ladies put their money together and bought me a Cricut machine. I am so over the moon. 


I have played with it a little bit already and put it to good use with the little flags:



Hope you all have a lovely week!

1 comment:

  1. this is just so so gorgeous Geli - you're so creative - gifted with amazing ideas - wow I'd sure love to be able to make this class next week for sure xx

    ReplyDelete