Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Masters entries

Scrapbooking Memories has a masters competition every year and this year I submitted for the first time. My scrapping buddies talked me into it and I'm glad they did. I didn't get masters, but I got picked for the creative team, which is awesome too. Anyway, the special masters edition is out, so now I can share my entries that didn't make it in, but I still love them: 
This one is my layout with a 5x7" photo:


This one is the colour challenge (aqua, orange, charcoal) double layout:



It opens like this:



And my sketch challenge:



Based on this sketch:


The hidden journalling layout got published, so you'll have to see it for yourself in the mag, but here is just a little glimpse of the wishing well with the pull-up bucket that has the journalling in it:


3 comments:

  1. They are fabulous pages Geli. I love your details and colors. Your double is just fabulous and when I get around to sharing my masters in the next few days, you will laugh when you see one of my pages. Very very similar design to this one. Great minds think alike....lol.
    Thanks for sharing. It is a wonderful showcase.

    ReplyDelete