Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rainy Christmas

OMG, we've had the wettest December in 150 years and I cannot imagine it could have been any rainier 151 years ago. It rained and rained and rained. Most days the yard was a huge puddle, too wet to even let the guinea pigs out. Normally at this time of the year I am always keen to go camping but this year it didn't work out for DH to take time off and I'm kind of glad we're not slugging it out in some mud hole.
So here's a photo of my girls an hour after a big storm having some fun in the flooded back yard:
I joined in a challenge on the Boxx (again!). We were to use something from a Christmas card. I used Lisa's card (thanks!):

I really loved the big glitter snowflake but there's little chance of a white Christmas in Brisbane. So instead I made the page about our "Rainy Christmas...How I wish it was snow". By the way, the rain drops are the punched out scrap bits from the blue border on the bottom.
And again, one of Lil Red Rocket's cute buttons. Who could resist these?!


No comments:

Post a Comment