Friday, January 21, 2011

Beach girl

Ahh, my cute little Hannah 3 year ago! We really don't go to the beach often enough (not that it's been 3 years!) And who wouldn't want to go if there's such cute October Afternoon paper to scrap beach photos.


Did you spot the boy chasing the girl with a fish? I think that artist must have watched my kids.
And here's another dress maker's dummy, this time sporting a bikini:


And look what I found in my bottomless stash! It's a little zipper puller:


All we need now is a few sunny days so we can squeeze in another beach day.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great Geli, love this range, the colours looks so good and loving your little dressmaker dummy and how cool is the zip
    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and summery! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete